TKO Fitness is located in the historic village of Honeoye Falls, New York. We cater to all fitness levels and offer kickboxing, Zumba and yoga classes.
- Kickboxing classes usually start with 5-10 minutes of warm-ups followed by a kickboxing session that includes movements such as knee strikes, kicks, and punches. TKO Fitness uses stationary punching bags. Workouts are varied and can include exercise balls, bands or weights. We always end with least 5 minutes devoted to cooling down. Besides keeping your body fit, kickboxing has other benefits. You can burn anywhere from 350 to 450 calories an hour with kickboxing! Practicing kickboxing can also help to improve balance, flexibility, coordination, and reduce stress.
- Patti Barrett is teaching Kickboxing and Pilates on Monday, Wednesdays, and Friday mornings at 9:30 am. Regular TKO rates will apply initially. Please call or text owner Laura McNally at (585) 764-6037 for more details.
- TKO welcomes Gustavo Zajia of FIT1. We are offering a new package: 5 classes $40 for his sessions. They will be held on Tuesdays starting January 23rd at 6pm, Wednesdays at 6pm and Sunday mornings at 10am. See below for description and let me know if you are interested! An exercise class unlike any other. Using innovative and tried and true movements to engage each and every muscle group while keeping you at or near your target heart rate throughout. It will improve strength, cardiovascular capacity, simply and effectively while having fun doing so. With over 25 years of Fitness teaching experience, Gustavo can maximize your class participation with a 1 on 1 personal approach. Whether you are a beginner looking to get fit or a seasoned athlete looking to get stronger, cross train and remain injury free, this class is a great alternative.
- Zumba a fusion of Latin and International music that creates a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness system. It’s exhilarating and easy-to-follow. Music is a key ingredient to this workout that is sure to inspire!
- Boot Camp is a fun 1-hour class incorporating interval training: calisthenics, body weight, strength training, core & balance exercises. Exercises are timed for 1- 11/2 minutes or until fatigued. A variety of equipment will be used each week. With every class you will make great improvements in your endurance as well as burn fat and gain muscle strength.